Clean Start Co. offers a once-off residential cleaning service to the client who requires a once-off, comprehensive cleaning of his/her home. A once-off clean is popular with clients who wish to prepare their property for the buyer’s market or for Real Estate rent inspections. Other clients merely use a once-off house cleaning service as a monthly, quarterly or yearly spring clean.
The cleaning duties included in our once-off house cleaning service, are summarised in the “Once-Off Cleaning Checklist”. However, one client’s home and cleaning needs may vary significantly from the next client. Our services are therefore flexible and will be tailored to meet your personal cleaning needs.
More time will generally be allocated for a once-off clean than for a regular clean of a property of the same size, due to more cleaning tasks included in a once-off residential cleaning service. However, some clients opt for a "quick once-off clean", which will only include the cleaning tasks as stipulated in the "Regular Cleaning Checklist".
All additional or alternative cleaning requests, for example stripping & remaking of beds, fridge cleaning etc. should be discussed with a Clean Start Co. consultant prior to the date of a scheduled house cleaning service. It is also important to keep in mind that a domestic cleaner can’t be expected to perform special requests on top of her usual checklist cleaning duties in the same time allocated for a service. One might need to sacrifice on some of the general checklist duties or allocate more time for a house cleaner to achieve a desired outcome.
With a once-off cleaning service, Clean Start Co. provides the cleaner only. Clients provide their own cleaning supplies and equipment. Call 0456 553 939 for more information about our once-off house cleaning services.
ONCE-OFF CLEANING CHECKLIST:
- Vacuum all carpet areas and hard surface floors
- Vacuum underneath removable upholstered furniture cushions
- Hard floor areas mopped and sanitised
- Dusting furniture, lamp shades, ornaments and picture frames
- Dusting shelves & display units
- Wipe down skirtings boards and windowsills
- Sanitise tables and chairs
- Kitchen bench tops, sinks & cupboard fronts cleaned
- Splashbacks, stovetops & hotplates cleaned
- Microwave oven cleaned inside and outside
- Laundry sink and bench tops cleaned
- Bathroom, shower and toilets cleaned & sanitised
- Mirrors cleaned and polished
- Interior cobwebs removed
- Dust and wipe down ceiling fans, exhaust fans and air vents
- Wipe down doors, door frames, skirting boards, light switches & power points
- Rubbish bins emptied & wiped down
- Sweep front entry